If you have been searching for puppies for sale, then you have probably come across a lot of the popular designer mixed breeds that are available. These cross-breeds are quite a big deal these days and there are obvious benefits to each.
Think about this, if you combine two breeds, wouldn’t the strong characteristics of both breeds make for an even better dog? Think if you absolutely loved a certain breed of dog, but couldn’t have it because you had an allergy, but a designer breed allowed you to have a similar dog because it was mixed with a hypo-allergenic breed, wouldn’t that be incredible?
Well, this has been made possible by cross-breeding, and the results are incredible. Pretty much any designer mix with the Bichon will be a hypo-allergenic puppy. Some experts also believe that Designer Mixed Breeds are bound to be healthier because of a deeper gene pool! Personally, I find that any dog, no matter what mix or purebred it is, is a wonderful addition to the family.
If you are a person who can’t decide what breed you like better, Yorkie or Maltese, try a Morkie, because they are one of the cutest little things I have ever seen (as a huge smile crosses my face). I have also had personal experience with Puggles (Pug and Beagle) and found them to be quite adorable. The emergence of the Designer Mixed Breed has broadened the scope of what types of puppies are available to you, and it seems there are benefits that go beyond a cool hyphenated name.
Below are just a few of the Mixed breeds we offer:
- Beaglier: A mix between the Beagle and the Cavalier King Charles
- BichPoo: A mix between the Bichon Frise and Miniature Poodle
- Cavachon: A mix between the Bichon and Cavalier King Charles
- Cava-Tzu: A mix between the Shih-Tzu and Cavalier King Charles
- Cockapoo: A mix between the Miniature Poodle and the Cocker Spaniel
- Eskipoo: A mix between the American Eskimo and the Miniature Poodle
- Goldendoodle: A mix between the Golden Retriever and the Standard Poodle
- Labradoodle: A mix between the Labrador Retriever and the Standard Poodle
- Maltipoo: A mix between the Maltese and the Miniature Poodle
- Morkie: A mix between the Maltese and the Yorkie
- YorkiePoo: A mix between the Yorkie and the Miniature or Toy Poodle.
To view our Puppies for Sale click here. Thanks for stopping by!